1) You were created by a God of infinite love so that He could share His love with you forever. “God is love.” 1 Jn 4:8
2) Our sin separated us from experiencing that love now and in eternity. “...Your sins have hid his face from you," Isaiah 59:2
3) God loved us so much He came to die for our sins to restore us to His love. “The wages of sin is death”. Romans 6:23a “But God commendeth (revealed) his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
4) Now God offers His love, forgiveness and salvation to us as a free gift that we accept by faith alone, trusting completely in Jesus and the Cross. “But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Rom 6:23b "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.” Eph 2:8
5) We accept this free gift by receiving Jesus as our Savior. "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:” John 1:12 6) We express this by asking God to save, forgive and restore us to His love. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." Romans 10:9-10 "...Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Rom 10:13
You can express this in a prayer like this: “Dear God, since you loved me enough to die on the cross to restore me to your love and since you are now offering to forgive and restore me to that love, my answer is Yes. I believe that you died to be punished for my sins and that you rose again and I open my heart to receive you as my Savior and Lord. I abandon all trust in my good works and I put all of my trust in you to save me. I give you my heart and my life and ask you to take control. I want the love relationship with you that I was created for. Thank you for hearing this prayer, for dying for me, for forgiving me and for saving my soul. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
"These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life...” 1 John 5:13
As a new born Christian, you need a family to help you grow in your new faith. We would love to be that family. We also encourage you to take your first steps of spiritual growth by beginning to talk to God in prayer and read some of His Word every day. Start with the Gospel of John to get to know Jesus.