Thrive serves the students of The University of Louisiana at Monroe. We have created an environment where college students can connect and make life-long friends. We are a group of believers who love to hang out together in a warm, home-style environment for great food and fellowship!
All University Students or anyone 18-25 years old are welcome.
- Open all day during the regular semesters
- Free WiFi, coffee, and snacks
- A Great place to hang out between classes!
- Reserved Student Parking Permits available
- Located at 109 University Avenue by ULM
- Meal, Worship, and Devo: Tuesday Evenings @ 6 pm
For more information contact:
Kerry Wooten, College Pastor kerrywooten.KW@gmail.com
or send a text to 318-366-5689